New Zealand enjoys a global reputation as one of the friendliest and most happening countries of the world, offering world class quality education at affordable costs. The cosmopolitan character of its city life and the clean, green picturesque landscapes of its country side is sure to enchant one and all.
WHY STUDY IN NEW ZEALAND?
- World’s most recognised education system
- Qualifications widely recognized and respected internationally
- Cost of education is cheaper as compared to US/ Europe
- Fee payment only on visa approval
- Cost effective industry endorsed programs for engineers
- Skill shortage across various sectors therefore high demand for fresh graduates
- Population: 4,428,312*
- Climate- cool temperate to warm temperate with a strong maritime influence.
- Capital City: Wellington
- Largest City: Auckland
- Official Language: English
- Currency: New Zealand Dollar ($)
- OL's & AL's
- IELTS is compulsory (5.5 Each band & 6.0 Overall)
- 20 hours part time work rights
- 40 hours during vacation
- February / July /October